Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/01/24 17:37:40 UTC

WODEN-45: Apache source copyright policy - fixed in r499462

Hi all,

I've modified the ASF license header in our source files where it
existed, and added to some where it didn't exist, to comply with the
ASF policy [1]. There were a few files I didn't alter:

* the about-this-package files
* the .xsd .dtd files copied from the W3C
* .classpath
* eclipseplugin/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
* eclipseplugin/plugin.properties

I re-ran the junits and the interop tests and got the same results. In
fact in r499462 I checked in the test-suite-results.zip too.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Cheers,
Jeremy