Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ruixiang Zhang <rx...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 20:53:41 UTC

spellcheck in dismax

I put the following into dismax requestHandler, but no suggestion field is
returned.

    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">true</str>
      <str name="spellcheck.extendedResults">false</str>
      <str name="spellcheck.count">1</str>
    </lst>
    <arr name="last-components">
      <str>spellcheck</str>
    </arr>

But everything works if I put it as a separate requestHandler. Did I miss
something?

Thanks
Richard

Re: spellcheck in dismax