Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Dauch, Kevin - AES" <Ke...@itt.com> on 2009/06/23 15:13:36 UTC

Bug, need to perform action after socket bind, but before connection attempt for AbstractPollingIoConnector

I'm setting up a connection using an ephemeral port to from X to Y, but before the connection is attempted I need to know the port that has been assigned after the bind operation, but before the connection is attempted.  Attached is a solution to the problem.

Kevin Dauch
Software Engineer
kevin.dauch@itt.com<ma...@itt.com> | dir + 315.838.7164
ITT AES | 474 Phoenix Drive | Rome, NY 13441

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Re: Bug, need to perform action after socket bind, but before connection attempt for AbstractPollingIoConnector

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
I have the patches and will handle the JIRA entry.

--Mark

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.