Posted to user@drill.apache.org by CHALLA <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/21 13:27:37 UTC

Drill with MSSQL/Oracke

Greetings Team,

Can we use drill with MS SQL or Oracle DBs..

Thank you.
Nagarjuna

Re: Drill with MSSQL/Oracke

Posted by Tushar Pathare <tp...@sidra.org>.
Drill can work with any of the databases provided you can write the plugin connector for it and a 3rd party driver like ojdbc*.jar etc.
The apache drill document is available on the website which gives you details about the same.

Can we use drill with MS SQL or Oracle DBs..

Thank you.
Nagarjuna

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sidra Medical and Research Center.