Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/03 18:05:48 UTC

Sending 2.6 release line to EOF

Hello,
We are no more cutting releases out of branch-2.6

We must declare 2.6 EOF.

IIUC there is no process established for this at the moment in the Pulsar
project.

So for this time I will call out a VOTE next week, as we did not cut
releases for a few important bugs.

Thoughts?

Enrico

Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Sending 2.6 release line to EOF

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Good.
I will send an email to user@pulsar.apache.org that states the EOL
status for 2.6