Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com> on 2020/07/06 08:14:29 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-621: Deprecate and replace DescribeLogDirsResult.all() and .values()

Hi,

I'd like to start a vote on KIP-621 which is about deprecating methods in
DescribeLogDirsResult which leak internal classes, replacing them with
public API classes.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=158862109

Thanks,

Tom

Re: [VOTE] KIP-621: Deprecate and replace DescribeLogDirsResult.all() and .values()

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Thanks Dongjin, I was hoping to close the vote, but was waiting till we had
consensus around the points you raised on the discussion thread.

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
+1. (non-binding)

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)