Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Wouter Ligtenberg <wo...@onzichtbaar.net> on 2017/02/07 14:41:01 UTC

ecosystem proposal, Temporal graph analytics on Flink with Gelly

Hello,

For my master thesis i have created Tink, abrevated for temporal Flink,
It's a library that's supposed to work on top of Flink in relation with
Gelly to do temporal graph analytics.
I've worked on this project for the past 6 months as part of my master
thesis at the university of Eindhoven.
I read on [1] that i could propose my project to have it listed on the
flink project website under the eco system page.
Could my project also be listed on the web page?

Please note that it's not completely done yet, at some point I had to start
writing my thesis, which is done now.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/ecosystem.html

Best regards,
Wouter Ligtenberg
Game designer at Onzichtbaar Developers

Re: ecosystem proposal, Temporal graph analytics on Flink with Gelly

Posted by otherwise777 <wo...@onzichtbaar.net>.
Awesome, Thnx!

My defense will be on the 20th of February, after that I will work on the
finishing touches of the project, and create the things that you mentioned.
After that I will submit a pull request

Re: ecosystem proposal, Temporal graph analytics on Flink with Gelly

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wouter,

thank you for sharing your work with the community! When your project is
ready, I would suggest you open a pull request to the flink-web repository
[1] to add it to the list.
It would be nice to add a description and a readme file to your repository.
Among others, you could include the project's goal (what problem is this
library solving?), maybe a link to your thesis and related work, some
information on how this library is using Flink, and usage information for
users, e.g. how to run an example, use a provided algorithm with test data,
etc.

Cheers,
-Vasia.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/flink-web