Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/22 17:17:24 UTC

How maven select mirror where to download parent pom

Hello,

In my settings.xml, I've 3 mirrors:
<mirrors>
      <mirror>
         <id>mirror</id>
         <mirrorOf>*, !pending, !snapshots</mirrorOf>
         <url>https://acme.com/content/groups/Public</url>
      </mirror>
      <mirror>
         <id>pending</id>
         <url>https://acme.com/content/repositories/Pending</url>
         <mirrorOf>pending</mirrorOf>
      </mirror>
      <mirror>
         <id>snapshots</id>
         <url>https://acme.com/content/repositories/Snapshots</url>
         <mirrorOf>snapshots</mirrorOf>
      </mirror>
   </mirrors>

Due to some access management, I deploy artifacts to 'pending'
Before I add a parent pom, everything work good included dependencies from
'pending'.

But parent download looks different, It always take only 'mirror' what ever
mirrors order.
How can I tell maven to fetch parent from my pending mirror?

Regards,

Arnaud

Re: How maven select mirror where to download parent pom

Posted by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I find root cause:
<profile>
      <!-- nexus_pending to test release candidate -->
      <id>nexus_pending_read</id>
      <properties>
        <id.pending>pending-read</id.pending>
        <url.pending>https://acme.com/content/repositories/Pending/
</url.pending>
      </properties>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>${id.pending}</id>
          <url>${url.pending}</url>
          <releases>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>false</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
          </snapshots>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
    </profile>

Properties resolution don't append yet when solved parent pom and then only
my 'mirror' has understandable URI.
I solved it by replacing variable by value.

My issue is SOLVED

Regards,

Arnaud