Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com> on 2004/05/27 16:32:16 UTC

esql row count

Hi,

I am trying to get the count of number of rows returned in a query using esql.
Is there something like esql:get-row-count.

Any idea how I can get the number of rows using esql.

Thanks,

Anna.

Re: esql row count

Posted by olivier demah <od...@messagio.com>.
Anna Bikkina a écrit :

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to get the count of number of rows returned in a query using esql.
>Is there something like esql:get-row-count.
>
>Any idea how I can get the number of rows using esql.

you might find something here

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xsp/esql.html

or may be a simple SELECT count(*) as total FROM table ....
and then
<total><esql:get-int column="total"/></total>