Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/04 13:29:56 UTC

Re: SPIP architecture diagrams

ok I decided to bite the bullet and use a Visio diagram for my SPIP "Shutting
down spark structured streaming when the streaming process completed the
current process". Details from here

This is not meant to be complete. In this an indication. I have tried to
make it generic. However, trademarks are acknowledged . I have tried not to
use color but I guess pointers are fair.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh