Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Reeve Lau <re...@netdimensions.com> on 2015/04/20 12:22:16 UTC

ioError during installation of Flex 4.13.0

Hi,

I am trying to download Flex SDK 4.13.0 and the installation failed with
ioError. Please find the log in the attachment.

​
And I come here because of a comment on this page
<https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_sdk_4_13>.

My environment setup
OS: OS X Yosemite
Flex SDK installer version: 3.1.0

Regards,
*Reeve Lau*

Mobile Software Developer
NetDimensions | www.NetDimensions.com <http://www.netdimensions.com/>

*Email:* reeve.lau@netdimensions.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for use of the addressee and may
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply and delete
this message from your system.