Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Gil Ayala <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/13 21:03:00 UTC

Contexts disappeared

Does anyone know why there’s none of my contexts in Context Manager? I was working with them, but suddenly disappeared.

Re: Contexts disappeared

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Gil Ayala <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know why there’s none of my contexts in Context Manager? I was
> working with them, but suddenly disappeared.

The listing of contexts can take a while depending on how large is your
triplestore.

Inspect if you have any error in your browser for providing that ui.

In the end you can check the backend service by directly making the
following request:

curl -H "Accept: application/json" http://host/to/marmotta/context/list

--
Sergio Fernández