Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Tom Astle <to...@pcc.com> on 2018/07/19 20:39:33 UTC

MySQL/MariaDB install admin interface: no connection/history data

Hi,

I am using the latest guac with the mysql auth adaptor.  I am wondering
why I am not seeing any current connections or connection history in the
guacadmin portal.  Any ideas.?

The guacamole db user is able to query all the tables it needs.

Thomas Astle

System Administrator

Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Phone: (800)722-1082 x2 Fax: (802)846-2197

RE: MySQL/MariaDB install admin interface: no connection/history data

Posted by Tom Astle <to...@pcc.com>.
Please disregard this.  I literally just figured it out. The hint was where
I was keeping the connection config info.  I was using the adhoc connections
and prior to that, ldap.  Once I set one up in SQL, it worked.

Posted by Tom Astle <to...@pcc.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tom Astle <to...@pcc.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.org>.
Even if your users are being authenticated through LDAP, connections stored
within MySQL should be properly tracked and logged. The case where this
wouldn't work would be if those connections were defined within LDAP, as
the MySQL auth will only track and log connections that it controls.

- Mike

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.