Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <mn...@cloudera.com> on 2019/09/11 06:51:23 UTC

Re: Quick question with creating entities

Ritesh,

Can you send the JSON posted to v2/entity/bulk call?

Thanks,
Madhan

On 9/10/19, 11:47 PM, "Ritesh Ashokbhai Shah" <ri...@ilink-systems.com> wrote:

    Dear Community,

    I am new to Apache Atlas and need help with a very basic question.

    I have created a test type using REST API v2/types/typedefs

    When I try to create multiple entities of this type using REST AP v2/entity/bulk, I see only the latest entity with all others overwritten (UPDATED).

    I would like to see multiple entities of this type.

    Could you direct me where am I going wrong? I can share the request file if needed.

    Best regards,
    Ritesh