Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Jiali Xuan <jl...@outlook.com> on 2021/03/03 06:34:27 UTC

Echart Map问题

Hi Echarts team,

我最近的项目用到了Echart Map组件,参考于https://echarts.apache.org/examples/zh/editor.html?c=map-usa,遇到了一个问题,没有查找到相关的API,此类型的Map想在触屏可以缩放和移动,没有找到相关的touch事件,请问如何解决在触屏的缩放和移动呢(不使用鼠标)

Thanks

Re: Echart Map问题

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jiali,

Here is a translation of your question for more developers to understand.
> My recent project uses the Echart Map component, referenced from
https://echarts.apache.org/examples/zh/editor.html?c=map-usa, I encountered
a problem, I did not find the relevant API, this type of Map wants to be
able to zoom and move on the touch screen, but I did not find the Please
tell me how to solve the problem of zooming and moving on the touch screen
(without using the mouse).

You can use `roam` option to enable pan and zoom function.  It works on
both mouse and touchable mobile devices.

Regards

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PMC