Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Anagnost, Ted" <Te...@uscellular.com> on 2005/05/20 18:56:57 UTC

How to launch cactus in debug mode in eclipse?

I'd like to debug my test methods in eclipse but I'm not sure how to tell
cactus (maven) to start in remote debug mode.

I'm doing this right now:

 mevenide:test-debug cactus:test
While setting: JAVA_OPTS=-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:server=y,transport=dt_socket,address=8000,suspend=n

But it doesn't stop at any break points.

Can anyone point me to a page that shows how to do it step by step?

Ted

Re: How to launch cactus in debug mode in eclipse?

Posted by Gili <co...@bbs.darktech.org>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html#tomcat5x

	use the "jvmArgs" argument.

Gili