Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/17 09:50:44 UTC

Apache SystemML is looking for new mentors

The SystemML podling would benefit from having one or two more active
mentors that could help the project better navigate the IPMC release
process and move toward graduation.

If someone interested, please let the project know...

Also, if you are at ApacheCon, and contemplating becoming a SystemML
mentor, and want to have a chat, please find me today.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: Apache SystemML is looking for new mentors

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

We are still in need of a mentor, and I appreciate you volunteering to
help. I am in the middle of flights going back home from Apachecon and will
add you to the podling in the next few days. Feel free to subscribe to our
mailing lists if you haven't done so.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,