Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2007/02/12 21:04:07 UTC

Re: Is Slide an active Apache project?

Hello Anthony,

I committed recently in slide's SVN a fix allowing to compile slide against HTTP Client 3.0.

* Patch allowing Slide to work with httpclient version 3.0
  Bugzilla 35213.

The jar which ships with the source code of slide is still an older version of http client, but you can replace it and adapt the build file.

All help is welcome to modernize slide.

Regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:38:32 -0800
Von: Anthony Shortland <an...@controltier.com>
An: slide-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org
CC: "dev@controltier.com" <de...@controltier.com>
Betreff: Is Slide an active Apache project?

Posted by Anthony Shortland <an...@controltier.com>.
Thanks for the prompt reply, Antoine, you appear to have already covered
what we're after!

We have the Open Source deployment automation framework
(http://open.controltier.com/ & http://antdepo.org/) and are heavy users of
Ant ­ our server software uses the Slide webdav in Tomcat, but we¹ve been
missing Ant webdav client tasks.

We¹ll pull your source and integrate it with Antdepo to make sure it¹s all
compatible.

Anthony.