Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/06/13 14:54:01 UTC

Redirect SOAP request

   Hi!

How can I redirect HTTP/SOAP request from some BindingComponent to
another BindingComponent (which is exposed also via HTTP/SOAP)? What way
is preffered?

   Thanks,
   Truly yours,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: Redirect SOAP request

Posted by MartinMurphy <mu...@gmail.com>.

ivan-50 wrote:

> How can I redirect HTTP/SOAP request from some BindingComponent to
> another BindingComponent (which is exposed also via HTTP/SOAP)? What way
> is preffered?

You could receive a SOAP/HTTP message using the CXF BC using the Consumer
endpoint. This then has the ability to pass on the message using the
targetService and targetEndpoint attribute. You can use these to send this
to a CXF provider, which will send this message over the wire to the Web
Service
defined in the WSDL (which may be over-ridden by the locationURI attribute).

This basically will take in a message and send it onto the NMR and straight
back out again. Is this what you want to do?

- Martin