Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com> on 2009/10/09 12:32:38 UTC

Oracle JDBC Connection - Response was NULL

Dear All ,

Greetings ,

We are executing a test plan with JDBC Connection Configuration . We are using Oracle Database and Java Application .

I have used the Database URL in JDBC Connection Configuration panel with following all possible syntax

  i. jdbc:oracle:thin:user/pass@//host:port/service  OR
 ii. jdbc:oracle:thin:@//host:port/service   OR
iii. jdbc:oracle:thin:@(description=(address=(host={mc-name})(protocol=tcp)(port={port-no}))(connect_data=(sid={sid})))

and I have placed  " ojdbc14.jar " in JMeter lib folder already .

But , While am running my test plan , The query is not executed and the error thrown ar Assertion result as " JDBC Request
 Response Assertion : Response was null " .

Can anyone please explain what I need to do to sort out the problem ?

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C

Re: Oracle JDBC Connection - Response was NULL

Posted by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com>.
Hi Sebb / Manjula

I have added the listner ' View Results in Tree ' and found what was
happening in Database .

Manjula , I have used the Database URL as you have specified . Now it is
working fine .

Thank you to both of you .

With warm regards,
Vijay . C

Posted by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com>.
Hi Deepak ,

Nice and Good Explanation . Thanking you a lot .

With warm regards,
Vijay

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver should be used.
The oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver is deprecated

Also please check jmeter.log
regards
deepak