Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/11/12 14:20:54 UTC

Re: IT failure (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.0-alpha-3)

Doesn't affect my vote, but I noted that this IT fails on 3.0-alpha-3, even though it is marked as fixed in JIRA:
- mng4361ForceDependencySnapshotUpdate

Anyone else see the same result or should I post logs?

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
That sounds like the one that is supposed to be fixed in alpha-4