Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tim Schultheiss <ts...@dynamicquest.com> on 2013/04/04 21:23:05 UTC

Secondary Storage API Calls

Hi all,

I've been working on scripts to automate some processes in Cloudstack, to
manage zones, hosts, primary storage, and secondary storage. I've been using
the API list in the Wiki, and CloudMonkey as references.

But I've been looking for a command to remove Secondary Storage from a zone,
and I cannot find this anywhere. I even tried removing it from a test box
and checking the API logs, but I can't find it. Is it there and I've
overlooked it?

Thanks, Tim.

RE: Secondary Storage API Calls

Posted by Tim Schultheiss <ts...@dynamicquest.com>.
Thanks all!

Bug  CLOUDSTACK-1973 created.

Yeah please use the delete host api to remove secondary storage but IIRC you
would need to get rid of all templates, snapshots before removing the sec.
storage.

Tim - For the benefit of community would you mind opening a documentation
bug for this @ JIRA ?

Thanks,
-Nitin

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.