Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by No Galz <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/12 13:10:42 UTC

Tabbed Pane Question

Hii,

Is it possible to have a tab having an "action" like
in commandButton?? I checked the tlds, it doesn't seem
so. But then, how can i acheive a dynamic tab which
can include depending upon "action".

Any ideas??

Even i tried to include using the following..
<x:panelTab id="tabb1" label="Tabb1" >
 <jsp:include page="/JSP/Edit/EdiList.jsp"/>
</x:panelTab>

But it is giving error with..Illegal to flush within a
custom tag

Regards,
fargo

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tabbed Pane Question

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
fargo,
There is a TabChangeEvent, that is fired on each tab change.
Please try to register a listener with the <x:tabChangeListener> tag.
Syntax and usage is similar to the ActionListener.

HTH,
Manfred