Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Arthur Portas <ar...@itsector.pt> on 2015/08/07 19:08:16 UTC

Load JSR 303: Bean Validation translation from database

Hi,

I'm able to load i18n translations from database using my custom resource
bundle and 'Control'
Is it possible to do the same to load Load JSR 303: Bean Validation
translation from database ?
Thanks,

Re: Load JSR 303: Bean Validation translation from database

Posted by Arthur Portas <ar...@itsector.pt>.
Hi, i was not aware of this interface.
I'll try this and give feedback.
Thanks for helping!