Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lydia Ickler <ic...@googlemail.com> on 2016/05/12 08:31:25 UTC

normalize vertex values

Hi all,

If I have a Graph g: Graph<Integer, Double, Double> g
and I would like to normalize all vertex values by the absolute max of all vertex values -> what API function would I choose?

Thanks in advance!
Lydia

Re: normalize vertex values

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lydia,

there is no dedicated Gelly API method that performs normalization. If you
know the max value, then a mapVertices() would suffice. Otherwise, you can
get the Dataset of vertices with getVertices() and apply any kind of
operation supported by the Dataset API on it.

Best,
-Vasia.