Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/18 12:08:10 UTC

Who went to the GWT vs Wicket presentation in Normandy and wants to share their findings?

There's been quite some announcements going across twitter, but no
conclusion...

Martijn

Re: Who went to the GWT vs Wicket presentation in Normandy and wants to share their findings?

Posted by Nicolas Melendez <nm...@getsense.com.ar>.
Interesting. Thank you.
NM - Software Developer - Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Posted by Yann PETIT <ya...@gmail.com>.