Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by gascione <ge...@lhhosting.com> on 2007/09/12 16:22:58 UTC

Scan Time Problem After Upgrade

We began upgrading to 3.2.3 from 3.2.1. There are 5 machines. On the first
machine prior to the upgrade the average scan time for a message was 2 to 4
seconds, fairly consistent at 2.5 or so seconds. After upgrading the same
systems now have a scan time of 7 or more seconds. Not sure if this was a
message related issue so we upgraded the second machine that was running the
same way. Again, after the upgrade the scan times doubled our more. We then
downgraded back to 3.2.1 on the first machine and the scan times went back
to the lower time.

Everything looks like it's configured the same way. Anyone know what we may
be experiencing?

GA