Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/17 09:58:38 UTC

Question about Karaf 2.1.99.SNAPSHOT and ActiveMQ

Hi all

A week or so back I reported a problem on Karaf 2.1.99.SNAPSHOT, when trying
to add ActiveMQ as a feature.
The problem was that in Karaf, the latest version of gogo has been
refactored to remove org.osgi.service.command
as an exported package. However the ACtiveMQ feature install requires this
package, so an "unresolved constraint"
is the result.

Now I realize that something needs to happen on the ActiveMQ side, but I am
unsure how this is going to be resolved.
I was wondering if it is not best to add a JIRA issue against Karaf
otherwise it can possibly be forgotten when the next
release of Karaf comes along .

Regards
Ivanhoe

Re: Question about Karaf 2.1.99.SNAPSHOT and ActiveMQ

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ivanhoe,

I think that the JIRA should be open on ActiveMQ to upgrade to the
latest Gogo version.
I'm gonna open this JIRA and submit the corresponding patch.

Don't be afraid, I added your issue in my TODO list :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com>.
Cool, Thanks