Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2005/07/04 15:55:19 UTC

broken link: http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/events.html

The link to our events changed from
  http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/events.html
  http://forrest.apache.org/events.html

I sent out a lot of invitations (with the old
link, then still valid), now people start to
complain ... is there a way to correct this?

Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Re: broken link: http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/events.html

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> The link to our events changed from
>   http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/events.html
>   http://forrest.apache.org/events.html
>

> I sent out a lot of invitations (with the old
> link, then still valid), now people start to
> complain ... is there a way to correct this?

I just added a special .htaccess rule for that.
Will take a couple of hours to have effect.

-David