Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Aaron Coburn <ac...@apache.org> on 2021/06/20 13:43:00 UTC

Javadocs?

It seems the Javadocs for Jena have all gone missing:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/arq/

Are they just in a different location now? (If so, we should change the
links from the home page)

Thanks, Aaron

Re: Javadocs?

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
I don't think it is working properly though, looking at https://infra-reports.apache.org/site-source/ we're currently getting a mix of .asf.yaml published content and gitpubsub published content.  I think your fake file just allowed it to continue to pick up the old gitpubsub content.  To get the Javadoc displayed on the staging branch I created I had to add the content/ prefix as seen in the PR I opened - https://github.com/apache/jena-site/pull/60 - when I was missing the content/ prefix I did not get any Javadoc on the staging site.  Of course it is possible we need both fixes, a file there to trigger the sub-directory creation and the .asf.yaml changes

I think to fully test "staging" requires some more changes.  We'd need to have the Jenkinsfile that lives on main have a Staging stage that would push to the staging branch rather than the asf-site branch when building not on main.  I can also get a PR for that out today as well

Rob

On 21/06/2021, 11:38, "Andy Seaborne" <an...@apache.org> wrote:

    On 21/06/2021 11:35, Rob Vesse wrote:
    > Yeah I think the parameters may not be set up right.  I'm experimenting with a staging site right now and think I'll have a fix shortly

    It is working now.

    I can test "staging" with the ShEx documentation.

         Andy

Re: Javadocs?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Javadocs?