Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by jie yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 13:47:46 UTC

new feature request: iPOJO component-flow-composition

I enjoyed iPOJO very much, although just using it for 2 weeks.

iPOJO provides a charming component runtime.
Is it convenient to extend iPOJO to support  component-flow-composition?

The imaginary flow-composition is data-driven, without loop flow-control.
Just think SPSS clementine, or Weka knowledge-flow.

Looking forward to some guidance.

Best regards,
drhades

Re: new feature request: iPOJO component-flow-composition

Posted by jie yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
 Thank Clement very much.

Regards,
drhades