Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gal Palmery <Ga...@amdocs.com> on 2016/05/23 08:54:14 UTC

how to build native client on linux

Hi All,

I'm trying to build the native client on Linux, can anyone point me where to start?

Thanks,
Gal

Re: how to build native client on linux

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
The initial software grant of Native Client is not going to compile out of
the box. The build process has dependencies on items that are not publicly
accessible at this time. As we replace the old build process with a new
process that is not dependent on internal resources we will update the
sources available on the ASF archive. There is work remaining to convert
the old Ant based build process to CMake.

-Jake