Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Emilis / Gildija.lt" <em...@gildija.lt> on 2002/10/03 13:31:03 UTC

Xindice security setup

Hello,

I've just installed a Xindice on my server, everything works fine. I even
got the XML-RPC interface and access with PHP working. The only problem is
that it seems anyone can access the database.

I have searched and haven't found anything on how to set up user accounts
for the database, forbid access from other hosts or any other means of
securing the database.

Is there any way of doing this? I'm a newbie with Xindice, so I'm sorry if I
have missed something while reading documentation.

Thanks in advance

Emilis Dambauskas

emilis@gildija.lt
ICQ# 70382138