Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sudheerp <p_...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/05/18 13:09:32 UTC

Dojo with MyFaces

Hi,

   I am a MyFaces newbie, I am using MyFaces-1.2.2 and Tomahawk-1.1.6. I
would like to integrate Dojo with MyFaces. What are the steps required to
fulfill this task? Is there any documents available?

  Thank you

Sudheer

Re: Dojo with MyFaces

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
sudheerp schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>    I am a MyFaces newbie, I am using MyFaces-1.2.2 and Tomahawk-1.1.6. I
> would like to integrate Dojo with MyFaces. What are the steps required to
> fulfill this task? Is there any documents available?

If you want to live with dojo 0.4 you can use the dojo initializer from
the sandbox.

If not you can use every dojo version and integrate it via html constructs.
(I am working on a new version of the dojo support with 1.0 but it will
take at least until summer for the first version)

If you want it easy I would recommend to use the dojo tags and forceId
on input fields and t:divs to achieve what you can do with dojo.
Programmatic instantiation is possible as well but has its share of
problems mainly the lack of documentation.