Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/16 07:46:35 UTC

Do we want to apply genesis 2.0 resource filtering best practice ?

I noticed there's a maven resource best practice defined in
genesis-default-flava-2.0.pom.

1, Put normal resource under : ${project.basedir}/ src/main/resources
2, Put the resource that needs filtering under: ${project.basedir}/
src/main/filtered-resources

At the same time, many projects in Geronimo does not follow this practice.
A JIRA was opened for this :

If no objection, I'm going to use GERONIMO-4737 to fix this kind of problems
in current code base.   Any comments ?
--
Shawn

Re: Do we want to apply genesis 2.0 resource filtering best practice ?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:52 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> Thanks for your replies, I'll go ahead to submit patches on this.

Can you do this in the form of patches for pom files and a file of svn
mv commands for actually moving the resources?  That way we won't lose
the svn history of the resources.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.