Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Xu, Hui@DCSS" <Hu...@dcss.ca.gov> on 2015/04/10 23:30:22 UTC

pdfbox v1.8.9 a bug - can't save the change to pdf file

Before making sure it's a bug, I'd like to ask if it's existing scenario and it's going to be fixed or not.

Ran the sample code SetField.java in package org.apache.pdfbox.examples.fdf, the field value is changed but not save it in pdf file.

I added 2 more lines code:

List<PDField> newList = new ArrayList<PDField>();

                acroForm.setFields(newList);

The pdf was saved with the change. But reload the output pdf file and reset some values, it throws NullPointerException, the file can’t getFields().

If it’s a bug, can you fix it?   If I’m sending to wrong place, pls show me how to report issue, or someone can represent me to do it.

Thanks,

Sophie Xu