Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <po...@apache.org> on 2020/02/22 19:00:51 UTC

Airflow Summit to be added to upcoming events

I am happy to announce - on behalf of the team of organizers -  that Airflow community organizes the first ever Airflow Summit Bay Area 2020!

We'd love to see it added to the list of the upcoming Apache events here: https://events.apache.org/event/index.html

It is going to happen in Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California, 3rd-5th of June. We targed ~400 attendees, 4 keynotes and 24 talks in three parallel tracks.

The website is available already : https://airflowsummit.org/ and we have the CFP open - https://pretalx.com/orga/event/apache-airflow-summit-bay-area-2020/

Is there anything special that we have to do to be added to the list? We've already contacted the
VP Brand of ASF to make sure we are following all the guidelines properly.

J.

Re: Airflow Summit to be added to upcoming events

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Hello Rich,

Fantastic! Thanks!. Is it possible also to add the link to
https://airflowsummit.org/ like for the other events ?

J.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:02 PM Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> Thanks. It's been added to the events calendar.
>
> On 2/22/20 2:00 PM, Jarek Potiuk wrote:
> > I am happy to announce - on behalf of the team of organizers -  that
> Airflow community organizes the first ever Airflow Summit Bay Area 2020!
> >
> > We'd love to see it added to the list of the upcoming Apache events
> here: https://events.apache.org/event/index.html
> >
> > It is going to happen in Computer History Museum in Mountain View,
> California, 3rd-5th of June. We targed ~400 attendees, 4 keynotes and 24
> talks in three parallel tracks.
> >
> > The website is available already : https://airflowsummit.org/ and we
> have the CFP open -
> https://pretalx.com/orga/event/apache-airflow-summit-bay-area-2020/
> >
> > Is there anything special that we have to do to be added to the list?
> We've already contacted the
> > VP Brand of ASF to make sure we are following all the guidelines
> properly.
> >
> > J.

> Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
> http://rcbowen.com/
> @rbowen

+48 660 796 129

Re: Airflow Summit to be added to upcoming events

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.