Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2015/01/23 04:36:58 UTC

Question: 4.1 alpha: cli stratos.sh script can't accept invocation args ?

In 4.0 the cli script stratos.sh accepted invocation arguments while it seems that in the script in 4.1 alpha it has been removed.
I checked the java code and it seems to me that at least the java code still accepts invocation arguments, see snipplet below. Is there a reason for this or can we add this back, (this is causing issues for us to integrate 4.1) ?

4.1 alpha:
-java -cp "${class_path}" ${properties} ${debug} org.apache.stratos.cli.Main
4.0:
+java -cp "${class_path}" ${properties} ${debug} org.apache.stratos.cli.Main $*

4.1 :

Main.java:

public static void main(final String[] args) {

        CliTool cliTool = new CliTool();

        cliTool.createConfigDirectory();

        cliTool.handleConsoleInputs(args);

    }

Re: Question: 4.1 alpha: cli stratos.sh script can't accept invocation args ?

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
It's a pleasure Martin, please let us know if you find any more issues.

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <me...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>  Thanks Imesh

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

RE: Question: 4.1 alpha: cli stratos.sh script can't accept invocation args ?

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.