Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lubosp <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/28 21:00:17 UTC

Problem configuring Acegi Spring security login page with Wicket framework

Hi,

I am trying to port my application that uses Acegi Spring security to Wicket
framework, I have the application working with Wicket, but when I try to add
Acegi support as documented at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html, I have
problem to use MyAppSignIn.html page. I define the login page in Acegi
configuration in authentication filter entry point like:

    <bean id="exceptionTranslationFilter"
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter">
        <property name="authenticationEntryPoint">
            <bean
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilterEntryPoint">
                <property name="loginFormUrl"
value="/app/MyAppSignIn.html"/>
                <property name="forceHttps" value="false"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="accessDeniedHandler">
            <bean class="org.acegisecurity.ui.AccessDeniedHandlerImpl">
                <property name="errorPage" value="/app/MyAppSignIn.html"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

And I also set:

        <bean id="filterInvocationInterceptor"
class="org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor">
                <property name="objectDefinitionSource">
                        <value>
                                CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
                                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT

/app/myappsignin.html=IS_AUTHENTICATED_ANONYMOUSLY

Tomcat tries to open /app/MyAppSignIn.html if I reference
http://localhost:8080/myapp/app, but it cannot find it.

My question is, how do I configure Acegi so it uses Wicket MyAppSignIn page
(same as YourAppSignIn extends WebPage from
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html0.

Thanks, Lubos

Re: Problem configuring Acegi Spring security login page with Wicket framework

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@chello.nl>.
Hi Lubos,

> But how do I set the appropriate acegi configutration to specify the
> login and login error page in
As I wrote in the previous mail: You don't.

Regards,
    Erik.

Erik van Oosten
http://2008.rubyenrails.nl/

RE: Problem configuring Acegi Spring security login page with Wicket framework

Posted by Laurent Brucher <la...@idelis.be>.
Hi Lubos,

As Erik said, you don't.
As an example, here's the Acegi configuration I use in my project (piece of
the Spring's application context XML):

	<bean id="filterChain"
class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
		<property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
			<value>
				CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
				PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
				/app/**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter
			</value>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<bean id="httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter"

class="org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter">
		<property name="forceEagerSessionCreation" value="true"/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="authenticationManager"
class="org.acegisecurity.providers.ProviderManager">
		<property name="providers">
			<list>
				<ref local="myAuthenticationProvider"/>
			</list>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<bean id="myAuthenticationProvider"
class="xxxx.MyAuthenticationProvider">
		<property name="accountService"
ref="accountService" />
		<property name="hideUserNotFoundExceptions"	value="true"
/>
		<property name="forcePrincipalAsString"
value="false" />
	</bean>

Where the wicket servlet is mapped to /app/* in web.xml.
As for the logout, I just have a Logout class that can be called from
anywhere you want, like an onclick handler to a "SignOut" button:

	public class Logout extends WebPage
	{
		public Logout()
		{