Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/10 02:04:48 UTC

osgi core/compendium from felix or osgi?

I noticed some comments on a felix list that I think indicated they
thought the core and compendium bundles from osgi were more
appropriate to use than the ones from felix.

Should we switch?  I have the changes locally  but thought I should
ask before applying them.

thanks
david jencks

Re: osgi core/compendium from felix or osgi?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, Felix has switched to using the OSGi ones and does not maintain
its own versions of core / compendium anymore.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: osgi core/compendium from felix or osgi?

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.