Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Barr, Scott [IBM GSA]" <Sc...@team.telstra.com> on 2002/09/02 02:38:33 UTC

RE: error compiling jakarta-tomcat-connectors

I had the same issue, so commented out all the exceptions in the throws
clause except for IOException. This allowed it to compile.
Still haven't got the connector to actually work though, getting "JkMount
not recognised", when starting. Same old, same old :]

Scott