Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2013/03/25 14:57:22 UTC

Sorry, mistaken commit

Hi,

I mistakenly committed 1460637 which had more files than I intended. I
reverted that change, but when I did, I undid Adrian's change at r1460455. I
have done three separate commits:

r1460652 which reapplies Adrian's change for Derby
r1460653 which adds labels for grams to Product units of measure (Jira
OFBIZ-5154)
r1460654 which fixes some misspellings (Jira OFBIZ-5155)

I think it's all fine now. Adrian, would you mind checking
framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml has ended up in the right state?

Sorry for my carelessness.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Sorry, mistaken commit

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
It looks fine.