Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2019/04/22 16:49:32 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Sling Journal based Content Distribution first release

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Radu Cotescu, Robert Munteanu, Nicolas Peltier
+1 (non binding): Christian Schneider

Could a member of the PMC please push the release to the Sling dist
directory ?

Regards,

Timothee

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Sling Journal based Content Distribution first release

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
I updated the site, thanks Nicolas!

Cheers,

Timothee

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicolas,

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
Ha, looks like somebody is on it already, so i'm off

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hey Timothée