Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2018/12/14 20:36:02 UTC

Binaries

Can we put out binaries for the incubating 0.20.0 release?  If so, can
someone do this?  I can do it if I'm granted access to the repo.

Re: Binaries

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
 Ah. I see. Thanks!

Re: Binaries

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Thanks Dave.  Definitely was unaware of the vote for binaries.  I
appreciate the guidance.

Josh

Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: Binaries

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

This is not quite correct. Since Heron is in the incubator the repositories are here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/heron/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/heron/>
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/heron/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/heron/>

And archived automatically here:

https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/heron/ <https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/heron/>