Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Henrik Holle <he...@megatel.de> on 2002/02/20 17:49:46 UTC

Preview and Memory

Hi,

I am starting the AWT-Preview like this:

String[] opt = {foFile.toString(), "-awt"};
			CommandLineOptions options = new
CommandLineOptions(opt);
			Starter starter = options.getStarter();
			starter.run();

I commented out the System.exit(0) in the dispose() method .

After closing the AWT-Preview the memory is not given free.