Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com> on 2010/07/13 11:55:15 UTC

blank gird column labels cause exception

Hi,

I have the need for a blank label in my grid, but when I try:

BeanModel.add(RelativePosition.BEFORE, "secondCol", "firstCol",
null).label("");

Tapetry compains about a blank label. I can fix this by an @AfterRender
alteration of the generated DOM, but that is somewhat cumbersome. Am I
missing how I can set a blank label or is it just not possible through
the BeanModel?

Another hacky option is to set the css color to the backgroun color.
display:none removes the whole cell which screws up the table layout.

Cheers,
Joost

Re: blank gird column labels cause exception

Posted by Pablo dos Reis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joost,

Other way is to use the .properties
But is not a dynamic form

Example .properties file:
   secondCol-label=
   firstCol-label=

2010/7/13 Joost Schouten (ml) <jo...@jsportal.com>

> Hi,
>
> I have the need for a blank label in my grid, but when I try:
>
> BeanModel.add(RelativePosition.BEFORE, "secondCol", "firstCol",
> null).label("");
>
> Tapetry compains about a blank label. I can fix this by an @AfterRender
> alteration of the generated DOM, but that is somewhat cumbersome. Am I
> missing how I can set a blank label or is it just not possible through the
> BeanModel?
>
> Another hacky option is to set the css color to the backgroun color.
> display:none removes the whole cell which screws up the table layout.
>
> Cheers,
> Joost

Pablo Henrique dos Reis