Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Jencks <dj...@apache.org> on 2006/09/30 01:39:01 UTC

Geronimo jee5 webservices integration

2nd try with other email address....

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [axis2] Re: Geronimo jee5 webservices integration

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sigh! i am gonna miss all the action :( hope you guys have fun and
post pictures.

-- dims

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sanjiva, Nick & David,,

Axis libraries

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Some legacy systems are using older versions of Axis and although the
actual Axis
classes were never touched their archives (jars) are being referenced.
Upgrading
the Axis version to newer ones presents the problem of the archive names
- for
example wsdl4j now has wsdl4j-x.x.x. Out of curiosity, why are these
archives
now carry the version number ? I don't think it is a bad  idea but what
was the rationale
for that as new versions were introduced ?

Thanks

Re: [axis2] Re: Geronimo jee5 webservices integration

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi David /Sanjiva

Any update after discussing this at AC?
I'm in to make contributions in this.