Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com> on 2009/06/26 21:57:47 UTC

FW: XMLBeans to Sponsor VXQuery

Gentle people,

Unless you've already seen this on the incubator list, XMLBeans PMC is sponsoring the proposal of VXQuery for getting into the incubator.

Currently one more mentor is required for everybody to be in agreement. If you are eligible or know somebody who is: are a member of Incubator PMC or ASF member, and you or he is interested, please let us know.

Even if you're not eligible to be a mentor, but want to get involved, you can support VXQuery on general@incubator.apache.org list.

Cezar