Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Romain Larvet <rl...@netfinca.com> on 2011/02/01 16:56:50 UTC

Unkown AxisFault when running SimpleAxis2Server from Eclipse

Hello,

I need some help to debug a tricky "unknown" AxisFault, occurring when I run
a SimpleAxis2Server from Eclipse, under Windows XP. I get this unknown
AxisFault when I call my webservice with a simple test client. When I run
the corresponding server command line from a .bat file, the webservice
responds normally. I thought about a classloader problem, but I can't seem
to find the exact cause. Any idea what it could be?

Here is my Eclipse launch configuration:

-          Main class          org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server

-          Arguments        -repo C:/[.]/repository -conf
C:/software/axis2-1.5.4/conf/axis2.xml

-          Classpath            C:/software/ axis2-1.5.4/lib/*.jar + my
classes

Here is the error I get when running my client:

                org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown

      at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:446
)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAx
isOperation.java:371)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.java:417)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
peration.java:229)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

      .

Here is my corresponding server command line, running correctly:

"%_JAVACMD%" %JAVA_OPTS% -cp "!AXIS2_CLASS_PATH!"
org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server -repo C:/[.]/repository -conf
C:/software/axis2-1.5.4/conf/axis2.xml

Additional info:

                When run from Eclipse, the SimpleAxis2Server starts quite
normally and deploys correctly my webservice, but I noticed the following
debug message in the console:

[DEBUG] About to create XMLInputFactory implementation with
classloader=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@17590db

[DEBUG] The classloader for javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory is: null

Any idea to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Romain Larvet