Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Vijaya Raghavan.R" <vi...@solartis.net> on 2014/06/17 17:29:53 UTC

how to find page numbers while merging more than one PDF

Hi,

We are generating pdf's separately ,at the end we merge it to single pdf.

(ex: generating three pdf's with 4,8,3 pages respectively. at the end we
merge it to single pdf)

In this case how to find the total page numbers dynamically using
"page-number-citation" .

Please help. Thanks in advance

Re: how to find page numbers while merging more than one PDF

Posted by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com>.
Or pre-process, getting last page number from the workflow (previous fo
call), then start next doc one page higher.

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
you could also use Apache PDFBox for post processing

http://pdfbox.apache.org

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.